Sunday, February 15, 2015

Fairy Doll Canvas with Julie Nutting Chipboard



Hi, Veronica here today to share with you my latest mixed media canvas.  I layered and used lots of paints, sprays, paste, markers, etc.

Today I am using the Julie Nutting chipboard doll and new willow flower to make a cute Fairy Doll Canvas. In order for my my doll to look like a fairy I added the Leaky Shed Studio Large Spring Butterfly wings.









I have lots of photos today to show you my process from start to finish.  I first prepped my canvas with a layer of gesso then strips of G45 fairy paper.








For the butterfly wings I first painted it with Gesso, then I brushed some Art Anthology "Amber" gemstone sorbet and last I covered the wings with BoBunny Gold Glitter paste.


For my process of how I prep my canvas for my chipboard and the step by step photos of layering my embellishments please see my blog.



Thank you for stopping by, Veronica (kitsnbitscraps)


Please go on over to my blog HERE for photos of my process of how I embellished my canvas.  There is also a complete list of products I used besides my main Leaky Shed Studio chipboard.

Leaky Shed Studio Product Used;





No comments:

Post a Comment