Thursday, February 19, 2015

time--a 6x6 canvas, with trisha too

For you today I have a 4x4 inch gallery wrapped canvas, featuring an intricately cut  Leaky Shed Studio clock.
As always, the LSS chipboard heartily withstood many layers of paint, even the finely cut clock hands.
DecoArt Traditions Acrylics
Such careful attention to detail in this chipboard cut, so pretty!
This particular clock is 3.5 inches across, but it's big brother is available also--he's 5.5 across.
You can see I left out the center piece--it's detachable, so no problem.  To peruse the complete collection of LSS Clocks and Gears, click the following link:  Leaky Shed Studio Clocks and Gears.  There are some really lovely clocks to choose from, and some fine steampunk inspired cuts, as well (the watch gears are exceptional).

Happy Thursday to you!
:)trisha

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Yet another item I have to add to my wish list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! Love the splatter effect. I see lots of LSS products I'd like to have...longer wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, the splatter effect--it's just me finger painting, kind tapping the top, with the paint almost dry on my finger!

      Never more fun when there is paint on my fingers . . .

      :)

      Delete
  3. Love this Trisha! Just a thought - how did you get the paint off your fingers? Lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, so effective, gorgeous worn look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this great canvas- the pink is for me : ) And, i love the spatter effect. Love the Pink as well.

    ReplyDelete