Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Boy Meets Duck with Veronica Johnson



Hi, Veronica here today to share with you a page I did of my nephew.  He was the cutest baby.  This photo was taken in our neighborhood playground.



Who says you can't use flowers on a Boy page?  I don't see the problem.  All you have to do is add some Leaky Shed Studio chipboard gears, use some brown and gold tones and you are set.



Since my nephew was playing outside I went ahead and used the LSS bird chippie.  I think this bird is so cute and versatile.  I do plan on getting some more LSS birds in the future.  If you are looking to buy some Leaky Shed Studio chipboard and your Local Store doesn't have it you can also go to scrapbook.com and purchase.

I also spelled out the word B O Y using the Leaky Shed Studio Alphabet.  The size is perfect and there are so many ways to alter the chipboard and get any look you want.


Thank you for stopping by and letting me share my projects and memories with you.  I cherish this photo of my nephew, he is all grown up now.  But I still remember this day like it was yesterday.

For techniques of how I altered my chippies and built my page - please stop by my blog: Kitsnbitscraps.

Happy scrapping ...



Leaky Shed Studio Product Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment