Saturday, September 13, 2014

Collette in Paris with trisha too


Happy Saturday, everyone!  
For today's post I have a layout from an Orient Express themed altered book I've been working in, on and off again, for about a year now.

That Leaky Shed Studio Eiffel Tower = PERFECT for the Paris stop along the route.  It comes in a black cardstock, diecut, too--and what gorgeous detail on the chipboard, right?  I just gave it a little smudging of pastels, but it really looks great "naked."

(I have a friend who loves Paris;   wouldn't this Eiffel be great on a card for her?  There's a lovely "Paris" script chip, too.) 

"Collette never revealed the real reason for her trip to Paris."


If you'd like more information on this altered book or layout, please stop by HERE.

(Have you seen the new Alice In Wonderland themed chipboard???  Oh yes, thank you, I am working on a new book with them!)

Have a wonderful weekend!  
:)trisha


2 comments: