Monday, August 11, 2014

Naked Leaky Shed Studio - Veronica Johnson




Hi Veronica here today to share with you some Naked chipboard flowers.  Did I get your attention?  Good :)  I wanted to show you today that you do not always have to alter your chipboard.  They are perfectly cut to show the utmost detail and look pretty just as they are.

I used these beautiful Springtime Flowers and what is clearly one of my favorites the watch parts.

 
 
 
 
 
Notice the fine detail in the chipboard.  I wanted to make some natural, rustic tags.  At least that is what I had in mind when I started.  I knew I wanted to add burlap and fabric, then I added some lace and the whole look changed.
 
 
By adding the lace - I felt my tag was more "shabby", so I went with it and added flowers, jewels and of course some white paint.

 
I was in the "zone" so I went ahead and made a second tag with the same color scheme; except this time pronounced the yellow rather than the green.
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today, and remember to try out Leaky Shed Studio.
 

Leaky Shed Products Used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment