Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Gold Trend with Cathy

Hi Leaky Shed fans, Cathy here sharing a layout created with Leaky Shed's Windmill.  I just had to have this windmill when I saw it in the Leaky Shed Store.  I knew I had a great photo that would pair perfectly with it of a recent day trip.  We were flying down a back road when I spotted this old barn & windmill. I had to have my hubby pullover so I could get some photos.

Lots of companies in the industry are using lots of metallic gold in their paper lines and embellishments.  Loving this new trend.  I wanted to incorporate more gold into my layout and knew the windmill would look great embossed and painted metallic gold!  I love the simplicity of this layout!



Thanks for stopping by Leaky Shed today!
~Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Cathy I love how you themed your windmill LSS chipboard to your picture! Such a great Layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout! Love the embossed windmill! Love the different "fonts" you used!

    ReplyDelete