Friday, August 22, 2014

Back To School With Leaky Shed Studio and Veronica

 


Hi, Veronica here today to share my "Back To School" project.  I am a big user of "To Do" list but I also want to have something pretty to write on.  So here is my solution. 

I altered the Leaky Shed Studio clipboard!

 
I also used the Leaky Shed Studio Key #3 chipboard
 
 

The Key to Success!

First I inked with brown chalk ink, then I sprayed with mist.  Next I clear embossed and finished it off with black ink.  Love the bubbles in the key.  Use extra heat to get those.



 
 
 
I always finish the backs of my projects.  I want it to be pretty everywhere :)
 
 
 

Thank you for stopping by today, and remember to try out Leaky Shed Studio for any project.
 

Leaky Shed Products Used:
Clipboard
Key #3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment