Thursday, May 15, 2014

Once Upon A Time in Paris Mini Album with Veronica

Hi, my turn to share and today I would like to show you my latest mini album.  I have made several of these because they are fairly easy to create and make GREAT gifts.  This one is a Paris theme inspired by my girl friend's trip to France.



I used the Leaky Shed Studio Victorian Mirror Frame.  It is so beautiful and detailed, I thought it made the perfect center piece for my album.

 
 

 
 
I misted the chipboard with Art Anthology colorations sprays in blues and greens.
 
 
 
 
Then I rubbed some metallic olive over the entire frame.
 
 


As a highlight I finished the frame with gold metallic rub-on;  just in the corners
 
 
 
I also decided to add this beautiful Harja Flourish to my mini album.  On this piece of beautiful Leaky Shed Studio chipboard I decided to go with a different technique.
 
My process:
 
 
 
 
 
 Light Gesso:
 
 
 
Paint with H20 very thick, not much water
 
 

 
 
Emboss with clear powder
 
 
 
I love the way chipboard looks with embossing powder on it.
 
 
 
This part is optional.  I used it because the rub-ons were already out.  I rubbed some metallic gold on the sides for depth.
 



 
Now that I have finished my Harja Flourish I can add it to my mini.  You can see the finished inside of my album on my blog Kitsnbitscraps.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope I have inspired you to try out some Leaky Shed Studio chipboard.  There are so many themes and shapes.  I especially liked using this beautiful Frame for my Paris Book.  See you soon.
 
Happy Scrapping, Veronica (Kitsnbitscraps)


 
Leaky Shed Products Used:
 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Veronica!! What a fabulous project and thanks for sharing the tutorial for your gorgeous chipboard treatment!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete