Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Prom Page using LSS Flourishes with Tracey G.


I am having such fun exploring the versatility of Leaky Shed Studio chippies that I find myself adding them to all my projects!
Today I would like to share my Prom layout:


This is my oldest son,Hayden, at his Senior Prom, 4 years ago. His date looked gorgeous,but that was a difficult dress to scrap!


Using a Prima stencil,I applied texture paste to the background and misted it with blues and greens.
The LSS Flourish chippie was covered in Crackle Accents and microbeads. Under the tearaway openings I inserted black Prima mats after embossing and highlighting them with blue chalk ink.


I added a few flowers from my stash and used mixed microbeads on this larger Flourish chippie as well.


Keeping the same color scheme, I embossed the paper and used it to mat the pic that was edged in gold Rub n' Buff. The large circle frame chippie was rubbed with a mix of Copper,Gold and patina Rub n' Buff. I seriously love this stuff,if you can't tell. 


As you can see, lots of dimension to this page!

Stop by the  Leaky Shed Studio Shop to pick up the goodies I used here:
Butterfly on Garden
Flourish #2

This page was created using the Swirlydoos May Kit

2 comments:

  1. Tracey, what a stunning layout!! I adore how you've treated the LSS Chipboard pieces! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, jewels and beads on the chipboard. So lovely

    ReplyDelete