Thursday, May 8, 2014

Leaky Shed and the County Fair

Hi - Veronica here today to share with you a layout I created of my niece at the Fair. I used the Ferris Wheel and the Hot Air Balloon from Leaky Shed Studios.



I started off with bright primary colors of Green, Red, Blue and Yellow since I wanted that whimsical feel for this layout.  Then I started to layer patterns, cardstock and burlap

 
 
With my Hot Air Balloon Leaky Shed chipboard I first put a layer of gesso as the base. Then I rubbed Art Anthology sorbet paint, colorations spray then added a stamp image when dry.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next I took the Leaky Shed Studio Ferris Wheel and used Art Anthology sorbet black paint for the Ferris wheel stand.  Then I used Stampendous red glitter for the ferris wheel.
 
 
 
 
 


 

I used some stamp images, ink and stencils to shabby up my layout and added some tickets and brads. 

 
 
I love how my Leaky Shed chipboard pieces turned out and it was easier than it looks to add some dimension and color to the chipboard. 
 
I hope I have inspired you to try out some Leaky Shed Studio chipboard.  There are so many themes and shapes.  I am pretty sure you will find one to fit any occasion.
 
Happy Scrapping, Veronica (Kitsnbitscraps)

 
Leaky Shed Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. What a great layout. These vibrant colors and fab images evoke so many memories of time spent at the fair!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete