Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Snowflakes and Cards with Veronica



Hi, Veronica here today to share with you a set of simple to make Christmas cards!  Leaky Shed Studio has some new reveals and one of them is this beautiful Large Snow Flake Border.


Snowflake Border Lg  sk:740-1

Step Out Instructions and Photos:

1. First I cut my border apart so that I would have my single snowflakes.  Then I painted them with Chalk Paint.




2.  Second, I layered the new Bobunny Glitter paste (gold) on my snowflakes


3.  Then I finished off my snowflakes with crackle paint from Ranger.


After I dried them all I added a pretty crystal jewel I had in my stash, then I added a dot of crystal dimension paint to give the snowflake more layers and interest.

I made my cards (4.25 x 5.5)out of white smooth card stock with my first layer of grey card stock. My third layer was thick vellum snow flake paper I had in my stash.  For embellishments I added ribbon, glittery stickers and a stamped sentiment "Merry Christmas."  


Since all the cards are the same I was able to make them quickly because I did everything in stages. You can see that the Leaky Shed Studio Snow Flake really stands out on the cards and brings the dazzle.



Thank you for stopping by and happy scrapping.  



Leaky Shed Product Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment