Tuesday, June 24, 2014

"Enjoy Today"-simple elegance with Tracey G.

Happy Tuesday! Tracey G. here today to share my latest page using the gorgeous and versatile Leaky Shed Studio chipboard.


These aptly named Ornate Corners are the perfect anchor to give my page a look of elegance.


First I colored the chipboard with 2 different shades of blue with blunt tipped alchohal pens. I then randomly smudged blue,white,gold and coral gelatos. I added stickles in Patina for some extra sparkle!

  
I played with paper pleating as you can see in this closeup. After running a lace ribbon and some bling, I pleated and used hot glue to hold it in place. I like how it anchors my framed title and draws the eye to my daughter in her lovely gown.
 That's all I have for today-thank you so much for stopping by and make sure to take a look at the Leaky Shed Studio website to see these chippies and so much more!

Leaky Shed Studio Chipboard:Ornate Corners
All other contents:Swirlydoos June Kit

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty page to compliment a very pretty photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, Tracey!! I adore the pops of color!! ~ Blessings

    ReplyDelete