Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Steampunk Canvas Art with Veronica



Hi, Veronica here today to share with you my latest project.  I had some of my girl friends over the other day and we decided to paint.  The picture was given to me by my friend Michelle.  She had a beautiful wedding, and I was lucky enough to be part of her special day.

In the spirit of "Using Your Stash" Challenge that ends this month, I gathered all my "onesies" embellishments and used them up.

Remember our challenge:

Here is the challenge to you!
We at LSS want you to create a project using stuff from your stash and some Leaky Shed Studios chipboard and Leaky Shed Studio will send out a prize!  

To play just post a link to your blog post of your project using your stash and Leaky Shed Studio chipboard in the comments section before May 21st and we will draw a winner ...

AND if you want to earn an extra entry - share your project on our facebook page!
The winner will be announced on the Leaky Shed Studio Facebook Page and the winner has 14 days to claim their prize! 


My process:







Basically, you gather your product layer your canvas and start adding your embellishments.  Then you gesso your elements to give them tooth and prepare for color.




Leaky Shed Studio Designs Product Used:
Leaky Shed Studio Watch Parts



I hoped you enjoyed today's project.  Be sure to leave comments with a link to your "use your stash" challenge.  Thank you for stopping by.  

If you are interested in more photos and the full product list that I used to create my steampunk canvas - please stop by my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment