Thursday, March 12, 2015

Getting dirty and grungey!

Good morning everyone!
Laura here to share a layout I created!

I am a mom to two very different boys - Cody is tidy and neat! Then there is Tyler....I end up cleaning up after our youngest the most - why you may ask....because he is a dirt magnet!
His favorite pastime is being in the shop with his dad, getting covered in oil and dirt and who knows what else....but he is happy so therefore so am I.
I always say 'God made kids in wash and wear sizes' lol!  

Tylers other favorite activity?  
Riding the go kart - he loves it the most after a rain and he can get a rooster tail going and do doughnuts with mud flying everywhere.....
The smile on his dirty face is proof that he is having a wonderful time!


I wanted the elements and the 7 dots paper to fit the dirty feel I was going for....


I covered the Leaky Shed Watch parts and the Gear Set  and that circle is a part from the Scroll Frame Ornament that I did not use when I used the ornament in sand texture medium, then sprayed them with mists and inks!
after I had everything layered I added some gesso!


I also used the sand gel medium with 'My'  and 'Boy' and with a stencil, then sprayed and inked and gessoed


thanks for stopping by



Leaky Shed Materials used;

Watch Parts
Gear Set
My
Boy

1 comment: