Friday, January 3, 2014

Windmills, Sunsets and Wyoming

Hello everyone!  Debbie with you here today!  As most of you know, I live in the beautiful state of Wyoming. WE are known for our wide open spaces, our beautiful mountains and if you've never been to Wyoming to witness a beautiful sunrise or sunset you have missing out!  They are copper colored and I am so fortunate to see them everyday of my life!  I have a layout to share today that shares one of our beautiful sunsets with you.  I used the perfect Leaky Shed Studio chipboard to embellish this layout. Leaky Shed Studio has every state in their store!  The Windmill is so beautiful, it's dimensions are 3.75" x 7.50"and it fits the page perfectly!  I also used a pretty little ornate corner...they are one of my favorites and I use them a lot!!




Now for some directions on how to get this look for your chipboard pieces.

I started out by paining my chipboard with Luminarte Silks in Yellow Rose. Then Highlighted the edges with Olive Vine. When everything was dry I went over it with clear crackle by Viva.  I then rubbed with Inka in Copper.  Embellish as you wish.  Pretty simple! 

Thanks for stopping by the Leaky Shed Studio Blog today!!

Debbie

4 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love that photo and the windmill!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That windmill goes perfectly with your gorgeous sunset photo! Beautiful layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page!! I love how you pulled the vibrant colors from the photo for your background and what a great way to use the windmill! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete