Thursday, April 9, 2015

Scatter Joy Card with Veronica Johnson (kitsnbitscraps)



Hi, Veronica here today to share with you a sweet card.  This card is blank inside but the sentiment on the front "Scatter Joy" can be for a friend/family member that you are thinking of.  It can also be used as a Birthday card.

My card is 5x7 which is my favorite card size.  I have plenty of room to add lots of layers and Leaky Shed Chipboard.

Today I used the Leaky Shed Studio -  Bird Branch


I used the Outline stamps to create a stacked flower.


For my Leaky Shed Studio Bird Branch I used some paints, copics and embossing powder


For my process and the product list that I used other than Leaky Shed Studio chipboard, please click here for my blog:  Kitsnbitscraps



Thank you so much for stopping by today ...

Veronica Johnson (kitsnbitscraps)


Leaky Shed Studio Product Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment