Monday, March 17, 2014

Clock # 3

Happy Friday!  Maggi here to share a layout I did featuring our Clock #3. (I used a Mojo Monday sketch from the Flying Unicorn for my design.) I love the delicate scroll work around the clock, it fit so well with my vintage styled layout and photo.

I painted the clock with Splash of Color Silks in emperor gold and to stretch my chipboard I cut off the piece that would have been hidden under the photo and used it in my floral cluster on the right.  It makes a pretty base for my cluster, don't you think?

 The photo is of a homestead cabin on the Blue Ridge Parkway in NC at Mabry Mill.  I loved the bright skeins of yarn that had been spun on the old spinning wheel.




Supplies


Studio 75 Little Black Dress Collection
Petaloo Mixed Textures Flowers Amber
Petaloo Botanica Faux Dried Flowers Amber
Prima Audrey Flowers
Tim HOltz film strip ribbon

1 comment: